Soviet Ukrainian artist-monumentalist, painter. Member of the USSR Academy of Sciences since 1989. He was born on July 9, 1951 in Kolomyia, Ivano-Frankivsk region. He graduated from the Lviv Institute of Decorative and Applied Arts in 1979. Teachers: D. Dovboshinsky, D. Krvavich, V. Ovsychuk, Z. Flint. Since then, he worked at the Ivano-Frankivsk Art and Production Combine. Since 1982 – the main artist. From 1984-2003 he was an artist of the monumental shop. Member of art exhibitions since 1980. Author of portraits, icons, murals. Individual works are preserved in the Ivano-Frankivsk Art Museum and the Museum of Folk Art in the Pochaev Lavra (Ternopil Region). Creativity: paintings in the cafe “Milk” (1982); Restoration work in the People’s House “Enlightenment” (1993), the house of the Carpathian Center for Human Reproduction (1994, all in Ivano-Frankivsk), the palace with. Pempowo in Poland (2000-01); project, carving and painting of the iconostasis of the Church of the Holy Trinity in with. Kosmach Kosel. district of Ivano-Fr. reg. (1998-99); illustrations to the songbook “The Children Are Gracious to the Lord” (1999); painting – “O. Dovbush “(1991),” Filizhanka coffee “(1993),” Hutsulia “(2002),” Roksolana “,” Vitre Riot “(both – 2003),” The Prophet “,” The Wailing Wall “(both – 2005),” Hutsulska Madonna “,” Moses “(both – 2006).
Photo: Valery Duviruk’s painting exhibition dedicated to the 65th anniversary of the painter at the Museum of Arts of the Carpathian Mountains in 2016
Photo: Artist Duvirak V.G. “Hutsul Madonna” tree, gesso, acrylic 2006 year