Soviet Ukrainian painter. Member of the Union of Artists of the USSR since 1960. Was born in 1923 in with. Ivanishchevo, Chelyabinsk region. He graduated from the Alma-Ata Art College with honors, then was admitted to the Moscow Academy of Arts, after its re-profiling, was transferred to the Lviv Institute of Applied Arts (now the National Academy of Arts, teachers in the specialty – N. Viller, V. Podgorny), who graduated in 1956 year. He studied at Bokshay II. Since 1956 he worked in the Lviv Department of the Art Fund of Ukraine. In 1971 he was transferred to Nikolaev, in connection with the organization in Nikolaev branch of the Union of Artists of the Ukrainian SSR, he worked in the artistic and industrial workshops of the city of Nikolaev. He worked in the decorative arts (inlay on the tree). The main works: “For Peace and Friendship” (1960); The Hutsul pair (1962); the panel “Catherine” (1964); triptychs “Nikolai Shugai” (1965); “Stages of the Great Road” (1967) and others. Participated in republican exhibitions since 1957. The works of the painter are widely represented in many public and private collections in Ukraine and abroad.