Soviet Ukrainian painter. Member of the USSR Union of Artists. He was born on December 10, 1902 in the village of Trilisy in the Kiev region. He graduated from the Odessa Art Institute (1930). Teachers by specialty – P. Volokidin, D. Krainev. Member of the Great Patriotic War. He was awarded orders and medals. He worked in the easel painting industry. The main works: “Sicova Council” (1929); “Pioneers near the hearth” (1935); “The Prikordonniki” (1937); “At the exhibition in MTS named after TG Shevchenko” (1949); “Our Odessa” (1951) Chernomorets (1970) Carpathians (1975) and others. Participated in republican exhibitions since 1935. The artist’s works are presented in the National Art Museum of Ukraine, Simferopol, Sumy, Odessa, Chernigov and many other art museums and private collections.