Soviet Ukrainian painter. Member of the Union of Artists of Ukraine. He was born in the village of Priut – Nadezhda of the Kirovograd region in 1927. In 1950 he completed two-year correspondence courses at the Moscow House of Folk Arts. N. K. Krupskaya. From 1952 to 1953. studied at the Leningrad branch of the studio. M.B. Grekova. Since the 1950s – participant of numerous exhibitions. He graduated from the studio of military artists-seascapes of the USSR Navy in Leningrad (1953). Teachers by specialty – M. Avilov, S. Vladimirov, A. Efimov, F. Krieger. Member of the CSR of the USSR from 1959. The studio of military artists-seascapes of the USSR Navy was created in Leningrad by order No. 236 of September 10, 1952, signed by naval minister Admiral N. G. Kuznetsov. After the competitive selection, talented masters of fine arts, members of the Union of Artists of the USSR, knowledgeable and loving the maritime genre and navy were included in the studio. Since the studio was created as a military structure, all credited artists were awarded the rank of Navy officers. General leadership was carried out by the Main Political Directorate of the Navy. Member of the CPSU. Member of the Great Patriotic War. He worked in the easel painting industry. The main works: “The fire attack of the ships of the Black Sea Fleet” (1953); “Morning in the Bay” (I960); “The Chersonese” (1964); “Submarines in the campaign” but others. Participated in republican exhibitions since 1954. The works of the painter are widely represented in many public and private collections in Ukraine and abroad.